Friday 19 February 2016

Hey There I'm Nova, That means Earth in Latin

My Blog is all about helping Teens to accomplish the best, at whatever goal there is they want to reach. soooo were to start????

why don't I tell you a little about myself. well my full name is Nova Pearl soleman and I'm 17 years old. I live in new York city in the Bronx. I'm quite short, I'm only 5ft3 and my eye color is hazel, I study art and one day I would love to travel the world. my favourite sport is soccer , but I'm no good at it : (  I have 2 siblings a younger brother called Michael who's 12 and an older sister called Brandy 20 I live with my mom and dad bro but sis is at university . My favourite Music is 90's Hip-hop everything 90's to be honest. My favourite movie is defo the Road with in, and my favourite Tv show is The Flash. and my Favvv actor is Robert Sheehan Hes Just soooo cuteeeeeee OMDZ.

The reason why I wanted to make this Blog is so that I can help teens with everyday issues and just really post things and that we can all relate to in some way. I've been known to my friends that I'm caring and courageous person who thinks outside the box and I would love to share that with all of you.

so stay tuned for some exciting post and latest trends and share with all of your friends.
                                                            PeaceOutNova xx

No comments:

Post a Comment